How to Copy Your Digital Files to ChartPlayer MPEG
- Open the ChartPlayer MPEG application folder and navigate into the Sound folder.
- Go to the Finder (Mac) or Desktop (PC).
- Open a (Finder) folder.
d. Click on Applications (Mac) or click on Hard Drive or C: Drive (PC)
- Click on Applications (Mac) or Program Files (PC).
- Double-click on the Ferris CC MPEG folder.
- Double-click on the Sound folder.
- Position the window so that you can see both the iTunes playlist and the Sound folder.
- Click on one of the titles.
- Choose Select All from the Edit menu.
- Drag and drop the digital files into the Sound Folder. The files will copy to the folder.
12. The resulting files should be named as shown on this list.
Back to Tutorial Home