How to Resolve Problems with Misnamed Files
- If your digital files are not named according to the list provided in this tutorial, ChartPlayer will inform you of the problem.
- Clicking on the title of the chart will bring up this dialog box.
- Clicking OK will open a dialog box. Navigate to the Applications/Ferris 8e CP MPEG/Sound folder. Choose the proper file for the chart.
- If you cannot locate the file, cancel out of the box. The dialog box informs you that you can use the Choose MPEG function to locate the file.
- Files should be named as shown on this list.
Back to Tutorial Home